Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Chris Tomlin...

Jeremy and I went to the Chris Tomlin concert on Friday. It was part of his 32 birthday gifts and let me tell you it was by far the best gift. It was amazing! Kari Jobe opened and she is wonderful and just so darn cute! Then Chris came out and it was incredible. After a while Louie Giglio came out and did a little preaching. Followed by more praise and worship with Chris. The whole show was incredible and it really felt like the most awesome praise and worship time you could ever imagine. I hope he comes back through Dallas again because I definitely want to be a part of that again!

Once we "checked-in" on Facebook we realized that some old friends of mine were there as well!    We briefly talked to them during intermission but it was super hard to hear because of the dj jamming out so we kinda just yelled at each other!  lol!  We didn't get to see Sarah and Justin again but we did run into the Smith girls on the way out!  I always looked up to Beth Smith and kinda adopted her as my older sister!  I started babysitting her daughter Payton (and her big brother who just happens to be in college now!) when Payton was just 6 weeks old.  She was also one of my flower girls in my wedding!  I cannot believe how grown up she is!  I love these two girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment