Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Not my best idea...

I thought the girls might be ready to share a room.  I would love a play room...but we have to have a guest room, and J has to have his office, so that is the only way we could have one right now. SO, Reese and I spent pretty much a whole day combining rooms.  I don't think we have taken any pictures of our house since we moved in, so I decided to take a couple to remember what the girls' rooms looked like.

Reese's room...
Ryne's room...
Reese was my big helper!
and she seemed to like her crib in sissy's room!

Unfortunately it did not work out!  Thankfully we had decided to not buy the coordinatlng trundle bed until we knew they would be okay sharing.  However, that was roughly 10 hours of work for nothing!  Maybe in a couple of years, but for now everyone sleeps better in their own rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment