Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Just Reese...

Reese and I miss Ryne during the day, but we do sneak in some fun!  We have started enjoying the library!  Reese sits still for about 5 minutes of the 20 minute long story time...then is about done.  But she hangs in there!  They do a fun craft to correspond to the story after story time.  It's a fun little outing!

We do some playing too!  Silly girl!

We do alot of shopping...
and more playing...
sometimes I try to get her to take a nap with me...
It NEVER works!

And we hit up McD's after the gym for some yogurt!
The park is always fun!  Especially during the school day because we have it to ourselves!
She keeps herself entertained during soccer practice!
Have I mentioned she loves McD's yogurt?!
I love hanging with my little side kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment