Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back in the swing of things...

The week after our cruise was spent the normal way...school, soccer, playing, with a little "sickness" thrown in for good measure!
The most "pinteresty" her lunches get!  lol!
On Tuesday Ryne woke up not feeling great and actually threw up.  So, I obviously kept her home and she was fine all day!  I don't know if something just didn't sit well on her tummy or what...but I did enjoy the snuggle time and having both my girls home for a relaxing day.  We did lots of reading on the patio!

The rest of the week was back to normal with playtime...




Soccer game...



love our little all star!
And lunch with Ryne!

Friday night we met Pops and GranJan for dinner at a yummy barbecue place.  After dinner we were talking outside the car with the girls inside and this happened...


Silliness!
Saturday was another soccer game!
And Saturday night Ryne and I had a mommy and Ryne night!  We went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2...it was cute!
Of course my sweet girl held the door open for every last movie goer!
Sunday was church...

and a lovely afternoon walk!


I love our "normal"!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment