Friday, July 12, 2013

You are my sunshine...

Reese's birthday party theme was super easy this year.  Our little sunshine needed to have a theme fitting for her sweet personality!


We kept it super simple and easy with only family.  Of course we still needed to have a few special touches to celebrate our sweet girls 2nd birthday!
I love yellow and gray together and I am really wanting to re-do Reese's room in those colors.  ;)
The profile was do at DW so it is special.  :)




That is hard to read but it talked about the buckets being filled with things that make our sunshine  smile - pretzels, MM coloring books, MM stickers, bubbles, fruit snacks, suckers, and popcorn.  All her favorites!

A cute story about the two frame thing.  I was making it and finished when Reese walked up.  I told her I was making it for her and she squealed "me?" and then said "thank you Mommy" and just beamed as she tried to carry it off!  It cracked me up that she would get so excited about something like that!

the birthday girl insisted on wearing her headband as a necklace!  ha!







I found this MM balloon at Kroger and knew that Reese would LOVE it!  I did not even realize that they matched until like 1/2 way through the party!  lol!



Ryne was a big help opening gifts!  :)




Eli and Ryne enjoyed Reese's new toys too!
she got lots of new MM stuff!


giving Uncle Lance a little love with some help from Daddy!






We were so happy that Nanny came to celebrate!





We had a great time celebrating our sweet girl with family!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute party! And I love yellow and grey too. That would be super cute in Reese's room:)

    ReplyDelete