Monday, June 13, 2016

First...

First snow cone for Jeter happened and he wasn't too sure about it at first...but soon he was a snow cone lover just like the rest of us!







 When he wasn't walking around he was sitting in my lap (because grass).  This is what my leg looked like when he was done!  ha!  We were both a sticky mess!
 His other first was first church service!  He jammed out during the pre-service P&W...


 Then service started and the coolest thing happened..."Oceans" came on!  This was my "Adoption Theme Song" if that makes sense and it was so amazing to have my little guy that we had to completely step out of our comfort zones to find and to bring home, there with us, hearing it in his first church experience.  Wow!
I love making all these wonderful memories with our amazing little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment