Thursday, December 5, 2013

back to reality...

We were thrown right back in our normal routine.  SO rude!  lol!
We picked up a Starbucks gift card to let Ryne's teacher know how much we appreciate her!
Ryne wore some of her cute new birthday outfits!
Reese helped with the chores!

I made this for dinner one night…Ryne whined and complained for about 10 minutes that she didn't like it (she had never tried it!) and then finally ate a bite and said "sorry for doubting you Mommy"!  I need to remember that and remind her of when she gets older!
We went to see Frozen…super cute!!!  Reese napped during it.  Yes, she has a paci in her mouth.  After numerous nights of it taking 2+ hours to get her down at night and naps just not happening we decided to let her have it at naps and bedtime.  We will try that again in a year or so.  :)
All the dogs got baths.  This is my least favorite chore!  I think Belle agrees!
Ryne had some fun with stickers!
Reese and I played at McD's!
Reese tag along to my much needed hair appointment!



And we all enjoyed the nice weather…which didn't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment