Wednesday, August 21, 2013

two play kinda day...

I needed to get my car inspected (Texas thing) so I could renew the tags.  Luckily, the place we normally get our inspections done are right by Sonic (which has a playground) so we dropped it off and walked next door for some playtime.  Much better than trying to keep my girls happy and content in their little waiting room!










 After about 30 minutes they let me know that my car was ready so we headed back to pick it up.  The girls still wanted to play so we went straight to the park!  Reese went straight for the swings and Ryne went straight for the splash pad!  lol!  We had to compromise and everyone ended up having fun.  :)


Ryne and Reese were walking back to the care bumped so Reese got a little wet and yelled "EW"!  Such a girlie girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment