Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting ready for school!!

We have been busy getting ready for school the past few weeks.  It was fun doing things like shopping for school supplies, school shoes, going to Kinder orientation, etc...but when did my baby get so big?!  I am having a hard time with this...but she is excited!

We went shoe shopping at Groovy's...Ryne is now a fan on Toms!  Reese and I may have gotten a couple new pairs too.  :)
 GranJan watched Reese for me to take Ryne to Orientation.  After that we went to the donut shop...just me and my almost kindergartener!
 Then school supply shopping trip...she how excited this sweet girl is?!

 While we were shopping Ryne said she wanted to buy some for another little girl who might not have enough money for them...how precious!  So we made a special trip and I let her pick out a backpack for another little girl and we filled it up with her school supplies.  We dropped it off at her school so hopefully someone will be able to start the school year with a smile.  :)


I am slowly catching up on the blog so Ryne's first day pictures will be up soon...hopefully!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment