Sunday, August 19, 2012

My little helpers...

I have a couple little helpers at my house!  One day I walked into the living room/kitchen after laying Reese down to see Ryne rinsing off lunch dishes and putting them in the dishwasher!  I was so impressed that she totally did this on her own.  She has never done the dishes and I would have never asked her too!  She was so cute and proud of herself...totally made it worth cleaning up the small pond!
Reese also likes to help with the dishes!  You never know what that girl will try to sneak in though!  :)
She thinks that it is easier to unload by crawling in!
They have started constructing the house next door and Ryne was really concerned with the workers getting too hot.  She counted the workers, grabbed the right number of bottled waters and asked if she could take them water.  So sweet!  She makes me so proud!
Daddy helped pass out the waters!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment