Saturday, November 1, 2014

Exciting day!

After Monster Mash and breakfast with my little…I came home and did this...
all those outfits can only mean one thing…Disney trip!
 I kept Reese out of the guest room while I packed…then I laid her down for a nap so I could do this...
 Then we were off to pick up Ryne from school!  We picked her up a little early so we could start our trip.  The girls were so cute walking into the kitchen and figuring out what was going on!
After looking through all their goodies (lots of busy things for the car and plane ride), we loaded up to head to Dallas...
 Once there, we stopped by our hotel (we stayed right by the airport for our super early flight!) and then headed out for a little trick-or-treating.  Reese really wanted to be Anna instead of a pirate…that was okay by me.  :)



cuteness with her little braids!
 Ryne was the cutest pirate and Reese was the cutest Anna!  We saw lots of Elsas but not many Annas or pirates. :)

After filling up on candy we headed back to the hotel for some sleep…we had an early flight the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment