Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Zoo Monday...

We enjoyed the morning hanging out in pj's playing board games but then wanted to get out of the house after nap/quiet time.  The Dallas Zoo is a great place to kill a few hours.  It was pretty hot but we still had a blast.  I will remember to bring swim suits or just a change of clothes next time though because the girls were dying to get in the stream.  The rest of the zoo was pretty empty because I think everyone was trying to beat the heat there!  I did let Ryne walk through it a couple of times but not Reese.  She was trying to pull of her shirt and jump right in though!  ha!
Ryne wanted to ride the spinning one.  I did it with her a few visits ago and it made me so sick!  Thankfully a couple other girls wanted to ride with her so I was off the hook!  :)
They have a new train now!  It is little and doesn't go on a track but the girls loved it!  We were the only riders which was kinda neat.  The driver couldn't get over how polite Reese was.  He came to let us out and Reese said her sweet "Tank you".  He said she was too cute so she said "Tank you" again.  :)

Trying to follow bog sis!
Reese got in on feeding the birds this time!  She normally just watched while she clings to me.  She was feeling brave I guess!  :)

This was set-up at the front of the Zoo...Yes, she is BIG!  Too big too fast...I love watching her become a little lady though.

No comments:

Post a Comment