Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Saturday Easter fun...

My parents and little brother came in late Friday night to spend Saturday with us.  We enjoyed our little visit even if it was a quick one!  They just got back from their Hawaiian cruise and brought some fun souvenirs for everyone!
We played alot of Rock Band that day...alot!  Jeremy is really good on the drums.  Jonathan is good on the guitar...so they had me singing.  We sounded awesome!  ha!
Reese got in on the fun too!
The girls were dying to get into their Easter baskets!  They were spoiled by all the goodies!


All the excitement wore my dad out!  ha!
There was lots of play time!  Ryne and Gi-Gi worked a bunch of puzzles!

Then it was time for the egg dying portion of the day!  My mom always finds the coolest kits and buys several different for the dying competition.  Well, I looked on Friday and they only had the basic colors...nothing fun.  So it wasn't nearly as fun.  But the girls had a blast just dropping them in.


my egg with the hearts.

Jonathan's egg...he just wrote "Ryne and Reese love Gi-Gi" and drew crosses and the stone rolled away from the grave.  He basically used every way I have ever won (because up until this year I won every.single.year.  Kinda a cheater if you ask me!  :)

Reese's egg...which was the winning egg!
Jeremy pulled out the permanent markers!  ha!
 Reese got bored waiting so she decided to rock out for a little while...

 Jeremy's finished product.  It says "If you love Jesus you will choose this egg"!  ha!

So Reese's egg won first and Jonathan's won second.  He was pretty excited about his second place because he just wanted to beat me! ha!

It was a fun Saturday with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment