Friday, March 11, 2016

Wing It...

The second graders put on the cutest program called "Wing It".  We had been hearing the songs around the house pretty much non-stop…so it could have been a sing-a-long!  ;)  Ryne did a fantastic job!
walking in...
I got to help with the stage decoration…way too much butcher paper!  I think I dreamed of it and crinkled paper in my sleep!

 Ryne's class dressed in Hawaiian type clothes….Ryne was the only girl not wearing a grass skirt!  She was not having that!  I think she looked super cute in what she picked out!


 Saying her lines...
 After the play we had to go to our kids classroom to pick them up.  Her and her BFF Harper wanted a picture.
 then outside they wanted another one!
It was a super fun way to kick off Spring Break too!  Next stop…Cabo!

No comments:

Post a Comment