Friday, August 15, 2014

The First Day of First Grade...

I still can't believe my baby girl is in 1st Grade!  It seems like just yesterday she was taking her very first steps!  It is so neat watching her turn into a little lady, but I so wish I could pause time sometimes!

The night before I was up late getting ready for her first day...

Teacher "survival" kit!
Ryne ended up not liking her 1st day outfit…but she looked cute in a runner up!  She was pretty anxious to get to school but she was a good sport for a couple pictures!


 Then it was school time!
 I loved seeing her and J walking hand in hand down the hallway!


Standing by Mrs. Reynold's door
 She was so cute finding somewhere to sit.  She wouldn't look at us and kept her sweet little head down.  I think she was a little embarrassed and sad.  That broke my heart but she did give us a little smile.
 She was ALL smiled after picking up and going to Orange Leaf to celebrate her first day!  We love this girl!

Happy 1st day of school Ryne!  We are so proud of you and your sweet, silly, funny self!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment