Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Last partial week of summer!

School starts early in Oklahoma! Thankfully it started on a Thursday so we still had some fun Monday-Wednesday!  Monday night was "Meet the Teacher" night!  I can't believe my baby girl is starting 1st Grade!
Ready to conquer 1st Grade!
 After meeting her Teacher and seeing her classroom, we went to CEC to celebrate!







 We talked the girls into going to IHOP instead of eating at CEC.  It was super yummy!



 On Tuesday I got to take my big girl for a little back to school shopping!

 We had the best time walking around the outside mall shopping.  Love spending quality time with my girl!


 The next morning we headed to the Zoo to make the most of her last day before 1st Grade!  Reese rocked some pretty cute braids too!








 My little animal lovers had so much fun!  They especially love feeding the birds!









I had so much fun with my sweet girls.  Reese and I sure are going to miss having Ryne with us all day every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment