Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Silly willies...

I have two silly willies that take up my time.  They crack me, and each, other up! They pull things out faster than I can clean them up about 90% of the time!  Reese is actually pretty good about cleaning up after herself.  Ryne is more of a free spirit and needs lots of reminding!  ha!  They are both super fun and sweet though.  :)









She loves babies and is so so sweet and gentle with them!


She loves hats on her terms!  Mainly if they are mine! :)


trying to be so big!








she did this herself!  :)


loves this crazy monkey!




looking fancy!


trying out her new kitten heels!


Right after she let out the loudest burp followed by a sweet excuse me!  Everyone thought it was hilarious...I almost crawled under the table!











I am so far behind on the blog!  We have been busy!  Hopefully soon I will post about my girls trip, Thanksgiving week, Disney on Ice, Fayetteville guest, and my longtime bff's wedding!  It has been a bit nuts around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment