Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My silly girl...

I have said it a thousand times, but I'll say it once more.  Ryne is hilarious!!  She has such a big personality and loves to laugh and make others laugh.  Whether it is telling knock knock jokes, making silly faces, or just being funny...she keeps us rolling!  I wanted to post some of her recent funnies just so I remember them.
Ryne ate a cookie for "breakfast" one morning.  (Disclaimer - it was after her oatmeal and it was the one that was suppose to be her dessert the night before...she does not usually get sweets after breakfast though!!) Anyways, she was giving Jeremy a kiss bye and he pointed out that she smelled like a cookie.  She said I had given her one and Jeremy said "really?!" to me.  I was explaining why and Ryne interrupted with a sing songy "awkward"!  LOL!

Ryne busted into a little dance party on the porch...



Love those brown eyes!
Any time we get in the car from playing or grocery shopping, Ryne asks for some "hanitizer"!
fun in the tub!
I've always told her that I love her to the moon and back.  She has started making up her own for us like - I love you to LR and back or Texas and back, etc.  The other day she told me that she loved me all the way to Sam's and back!  ha!

gotta try sissy's on too!
On day she was telling me about a little boy in her class - Jordan.  She said "Yeah, I might marry him...but not until I'm 30 right mommy"! 
We noticed some paint on Ryne's foot after doing some crafts.  She asked how it got there and I said maybe a messy little painter dropped some paint.  She said "well that just can't be right"!  hahaha!
This is still her very favorite dress that she can now only wear at home.  :)

We were driving the other day and out of the blue she said "I know I can't have sweet tea until I'm 12, but I really think I would like it".  Silly girl has snuck a sip or two here and there.  Gotta watch that kid!
She painted this frame a long time ago and we decided to turn it into a bow holder.  She needed her picture with it first though. :)
I was preparing Ryne to go watch the Razorback gymnastic team.  I told her that they were razorbacks and we would have to cheer for the razorbacks.  She said "well mommy, maybe we could just pretend like we like the razorbacks"!  Smart girl!
This isn't funny, but oh so sweet - Ryne told me that I "made her heart happy". Oh my goodness that girl knows what to say to make my heart melt!  I love that silly and sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment