Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Stories and Dinner...

I snuck in Ryne's room to find this.  She loves books and we have read them all about 1,000,000 times so she feels like she can read them on her own!


After a little story time it was time to cook dinner.  It really doesn't matter what Ryne is doing when I start to cook dinner.  She always stops and joins me in the kitchen.  She will sometimes help cook and sometimes she just likes to be in the kitchen with me.  She is usually within a foot of me and I have to admit it gets frustrating tripping over her sometimes.  But I do LOVE that she likes to be right beside me 99% of the time.  :)
She likes to be close!  :)
 Reese has started sitting at the table with us.  I love it!  It is so fun to have our little family all sit down for dinner together.  She thinks she is big stuff!  Ryne loves it too...she scoots her chair over so she is RIGHT by Reese.  It's cute!


 Reese has started eating some puffs.  She is a fan!  It took her a little bit to figure out how to get them in her mouth, but now she loves them!  She doesn't get them often because I hate how sticky they are, but they come in handy if she's fussy and I'm trying to cook dinner and can't pick her up.



love the drool!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment