Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's a snow day!!

Well, not really but I think it is the best we will get this year!  I let Ryne stay home from KDO because I was hoping we would get enough to really play in.  Sadly, we didn't get much at all, but we still had fun playing in what we did get!  We went out during Reese's first nap because I was worried it was all going to melt away quickly...which it did!
happy girl to see some white stuff!








 Reese woke up so we bundled her up so she could experience her first snow.  I held her the whole time though...so no pictures!
 We were only outside a few minutes with Reese...then we came inside and the girls took a warm bath!  After that I made Ryne a milk shake...she was in heaven!  :)




Reese just hung out looking so sweet!
 We spent the rest of the day cuddling, working puzzles, and painting a chair. 
It's a time out chair!  The first day we used it Ryne loved it so much that she was TRYING to get in time out!  She would do something, look at me, and say "I better go sit in my time out chair and think about what I did"! ha!  Crazy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment