Friday, February 24, 2012

My funny Valentines...

Valentine's day was extra fun and extra special this year because it was Reese's first one!



Valentine's day was spent having fun at home.  Valentine's with kids is completely different!  We just did our normal Tuesday stuff and grabbed dinner at a local mexican place on the way home.  It was good but not very romantic!  ha!  We did put on some V-day outfits to take Ryne to gymnastics though!  :) 

 Jeremy and I don't really do Valentine's day gifts.  We normally just exchange cards...which is honestly my favorite part!  This year I decided to make a frame that I had been wanting to do.  We have been having fun leaving sweet little notes to each other.  I also bought him some of his favorite candy - hot tamales!  Jeremy surprised me with some very yummy hazelnut truffles!  MMMM!


We bought the girls some fun Valentine's stuff and Ryne was so excited!  Jeremy got her some pink roses...so sweet and will be a V-day tradition from now on!
 We also had special meals all day long!  Ryne was pretty excited about all the hearts!



This little cutie had fun chewing on a new toy!  :)
Ryne had her class party on Thursday and she had so much fun with her Valentine cards!  We took a picture of her with a pole...
and turned it into this!
 We also made some gifts for her teachers.  I did the "I love you because" frame and asked Ryne why she loved each of them. 
 Can't forget the marker!
 added some sweets...
 put it all in a basket for delivery!
Ryne LOVES giving presents to her teachers.  She is always so excited to show them what she's done.  She really does love Mrs. Sara and Mrs. Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment