Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pretty Pretty Princesses!

This year Ryne wanted to be Rapunzel.  She said that the very first time I asked her. We bought the costume and were ready to go!  However, like I said in the previous post, the costume bothered her.  Costumes were scarce two days before Halloween but we were lucky enough to find 1 Princess costume.   It was pink so we called it Sleeping Beauty's Aurora.  :)   I wanted the girls to coordinate so I found the most adorable Belle costume for Reese.  They made two really beautiful princesses!

I wish we had taken Ryne's tshirt off for the pictures.  Oh well, they are still cuties!

Reese loves to stand...with a little help!  :)

Love this big girl!

Love this baby girl!





Something funny...I call Ryne my big girl and Reese my baby girl alot.  Ryne has started referring to herself as "big girl"!  We were at a play ground today and she kept running around saying "here comes the big girl"!  lol!  She is too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment