Monday, November 9, 2015

Happy birthday Ryne!

Ryne decided to have a painting party.  It was so fun and easy to plan!  She changed her mind about 10 times leading up to the party, so I was happy that she decided on something that didn't take too much prep work!  ;)

All her grands made it in…lucky girl!  She was excited to open one present before the party from Poppy and GranDi...
We ate pizza with everyone and then I headed up to the paint place with my parents to set up...







We set up a table for under 5s because we weren't sure about siblings coming...
and oh my goodness how cute did this cake turn out?!
with my parents help we were all set up and ready to go before the first guest arrived!
PapPaw and GiGi had to head home shortly after the party started (long drive!) so snapped a quick pic before they had to leave.
then it was time to pick out aprons and settle in!


Reese ended up being the only under 5 so the grandmas painted with her!

Ryne had so much fun with her little friends!




They took a little break to let paint dry and played a little game...

then they were back at work...








then it was time for a snack!
and a happy birthday song...

glass bottle drinks make my girls happy!
Before long…they were done!



All the guest headed home with their masterpieces so my girls ran crazy (thank you sugar) while we cleaned/packed up.  Then we snapped a few more pictures before heading home.


gotta check for texts!  lol!


Happy birthday to my wild, crazy, and artists girl!  I hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as we enjoy having you as our daughter!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment