Thursday, October 25, 2012

What to do after MDO??

Up until this week we have gone to soccer practice after MDO. No practice this week so we took advantage of having our afternoon/evening open. We started out at the play area at Sonic, then headed to CFA for some more playtime and finished with dinner there. Fun afternoon with my girls! We ate early and pretty much had the place to ourselves. The people who work there are always so nice and friendly. It seriously makes eating out with two (alone) a breeze! They all got a good laugh when Ryne loudly burped and followed it with a sweet "excuse me" and uncontrollable giggles!
I love how annoyed Reese looks!
turning into a monkey herself!
the original monkey!
and that is why we wear shorts under dresses!
Early dinner time!
my silly little girl!
I'm pretty sure she just licked ketchup off of everything!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment