Thursday, October 25, 2012

This n That

A bunch of random pictures of my girls being silly, sweet, cuddly and crazy!
Such a great big sister!
Somebody is ready for winter!
working together to make a plane!
cold front...better bundle up!
who needs a pretend baby when you have this little doll?!
yep, we worked every puzzle!
saying "bubbles"!
She was ready for a nap!  :)
She loves to grab food from the pantry! The bag is as big as she is!
There is a story behind this.  Ryne snuck a frog in the car when we were leaving Pops and GranJan's.  She ended up dropping it and we looked for awhile with no luck.  Well on the way home that little bugger hopped right on my foot!  I screamed like the girl that I am and about caused a wreck!  I made Jeremy pull over and get it because no way was I picking it up!  Ryne talked us into holding onto it (in a container) until we got home because she was worried about it getting hit by a car.  Once we got home she said goodbye and let it go in our flower bed.  Who still thinks that we need a boy?!
Reese loves to feed the dogs one little piece of food at a time!
wants to be big like Sissy!
I LOVE snuggle time with these two sweeties!
Cheering for Sissy!
She is a crazy good whistler and is loving "My Weakness" by Kris Allen!
She wanted to make decorations for her bug party!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment