Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Fun...

Lots of randomness with my little girls!  

shopping with my sidekick!

 Reese loves sitting in Ryne's booster seat!  She is dying to be big enough to ride in one herself.  Sorry baby girl it will be awhile!  ;)

She's buckled up looking cute though!  ;)
 Soccer practice means checking on her "fire".

 Love this cute bird watcher!  :)

 Ryne brought this home from school…I had to ask her what it was!  She said that they were egyptians.  They are fanning the Queen with palm branches…whew!



 Love playing outside with my crazies!



 
Reese and I stay BUSY!  We have a Beth Moore Bible study on Tuesdays,  ladies small group on Wednesday, and numerous playdates throughout the week!  We have fun staying on the go, but she totally enjoys a morning that she can do this!
 Ryne had an award ceremony at school and we were so excited to get to watch it!
 Reese started out silly...
 Then crashed about 30 minutes into the 1 1/2 ceremony!!  This was for the first 8 weeks…I guess we will have several more throughout the year!
 Ryne did great though!  She got every award you can get besides perfect attendance.  :)  We are happy with Hard Worker, Math, Reading, and Respectful.  :)

so cute!

 after that, flu shot time for mommy!
 Reese loves baking with me and requests pumpkin muffins at least once a week.  They are my favorite too!  ;)


 Reese and I had to take the dogs to the vet one day…she liked holding Star!
 Flu mist day for my littles!
 Fun play date at the park with Eli!

 Soccer practice and rock climbing!

October was fun…but I have a feeling November will be even better!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment