Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ryne's first soccer game!

Ryne had her first soccer game Thursday night after her first day at MDO/Pre-K! Busy day for a little girl!

She had an awesome game...scored 4 goals! Go Ryne! She is doing such a great job of listening to her coach, following the ball, blocking from th other team and stealing it from the other team when she can. That is a big improvement from last year. She never tried to steal the ball...she would just run right beside the other player with the ball! Such politeness! Lol!  I completely forgot my camera but snagged a few pictures on my phone.

After the game we went to sonic for dinner.  We ate in the car and let both girls get out of their seats...they loved it!  I didn't get a picture of Reese but she thought she was big stuff standing up in her car seat!  Fun times!  Ryne wanted to sit with me and be silly!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment