Monday, March 20, 2017

Fun Spring Break week...

We got back Wednesday so we made the rest of Spring Break fun!  Ryne had an ortho appt...after I treated her to yogurt!

Then we headed for some pampering for her March date card - Mani/Pedis!  This girl was loving life!

 I just love hanging with my girl!
 Once we got home we went for Mexican food...

 The next day we planned a fun campout/movie outside...


 Snug as a bug!  I took one for the team and slept inside with Jeter.  :)
 The next day it was movie time with my girls - Beauty and the Beast!

 We got home to a fun surprise for Ryne!  She was crazy excited!
The next day was Sunday so we got ready for church.  Sweet boy was brushing his teeth with a little bling!  ;)



 After church we headed to CEC...








 Once home, Jeter took a nap and Jeremy and I snuck attacked the girls with silly string!  It became an all out war!



 Once Jeter woke up it was time for a water balloon fight...






no words.





pants optional!








It was the perfect way to wrap up a fun few days.  Life with these 3 is crazy, fun, loud...but so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment