Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February Randomness...

February was a short and sweet month!  We managed to fit in plenty of fun though!
 I love getting work home like this...
 such a happy, handsome boy!

 Jeremy and the girls picked up a hitch hiker one Sunday on their way to grab frozen yogurt!  ;)

 Pretend basketball is the best!




 They were thumbs downing because every time I make the bed, they mess it up!  ha!  I think I make our bed at least 5 times every day!
 Her hair is getting so long!
 New spirit dress...
 Nap time popsicles with this girl...
 Yep, Belle nailed it!
 See?!
 We were at CFA and a nice cop (who was there with a bunch of other cops just having lunch) went around all the tables and talked to the kids and gave them sticker badges.  Reese wanted to make lots of tickets so she could help!  ;)
 Ryne picked out some flowers for one of her teacher's birthday.
 Silly.
 Our dryer stopped drying.  But no worries...J fixed it!
 My little helpers helped me put together a book shelf!
 Reese wanted a tattoo on her forehead so she could look like Jasmine!
 smushed face!
 more park fun...



 and I couldn't bear to break her heart and scrub her tattoo of her face!  ;)
 This is what happens about 5 times a day...bed was perfectly made!  ha!




 Glow in the dark bubbles!

 Hibachi fun...

 Forts make everyone happy!

 Poor boy...he doesn't stand a chance with 2 big sisters!
 Jeremy ordered some ski pants from China...not quite the fit he was looking for!

Reese begged to "adopt" this baby from Target.  I mean when she is this cute and says "we need to adopt the sweet baby" then how in the world could I say no?!

 Tea party with my little princess...she actually had drawn a tea pot and was "pouring" tea from her drawing!  ;)



 This boy had a good eye check-out...next step, continue patching and add glasses!  eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment