Monday, October 17, 2016

When daddy is gone...

We go to CEC apparently!  lol!  Jeremy had a boys weekend so the kids and I stayed busy.  On Saturday we went to Ryne's soccer game and then headed to CEC.  If you dressed up you got free tickets...so of course that's what we did!  ;)

 Jeter danced with the mouse this time!

 Once we got home it was time for Jeter's nap.  While he napped, I started painting the laundry room to surprise J! About 3 hours into it I may have been questioning that decision!  ha!  But I had a pretty sweet little helper (Reese) and we managed to get most of it done before we ran out of paint.


 The next day was spent with lots of snuggling!  The hardest part of being a single mommy of 3 kids is when they all want their backs rubbed at the same time!  lol!

 ah...later I got to rock this sweet boy to sleep!
 Then a friend texted that she had heard through a friend that her house was rolled!  She asked if  had seen it, but we hadn't left the house at all that day.  So we drove over to find this...

 Amateurs!  The girls and I had it cleaned up in about 10 minutes!  I didn't want it to rain and be impossible for them to get down the next day.

Shortly after we got home Jeremy arrived!  Yay! We missed the man of the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment