Friday, May 1, 2015

April fun!

April was a blast!  A fun trip, lots of rain to splash in, soccer, some pretty parks days, and just lots of fun!
I was catching up on my blog while Reese was sitting in my lamp .  She snapped a couple shots of the screen!  lol!
 On days that Reese falls asleep in the car during the car line we park the car and play in the driveway while she snoozes.  Reese is nice and comfy with the ac running and Ryne and I enjoy playing in the driveway!

 and if there is a puddle, this is bound to happen!


Puddle play leads to bubble baths!
 love "nuggling" with this girl!
Reese insisted on wearing a tutu to Ryne's soccer practice!  She pretty much rocked it!  ;)
 My Hunter boots have been hangs down my best shoe purchase ever!  Reese likes them too!



 The field was WET so we opted to watch from the car during this practice!

 Reese and I headed downtown for some fun one morning.  Honestly, the best part was splashing in the puddles on our way!


 I can't remember what this was called but it was a BUST!  It was so crazy packed and HOT.  But she waited patiently...
 and we got her picture with George!

 being outside was much nicer!

 All the rain means muddy paws for naughty dogs!  :(  She is the best naughtiest dog!  ha!
 Reese wanted to wear one of my T-shirts to bed (because that's what big sis does 90% of the time).  She put it one like this, grabbed her toothbrush, climbed up and said "Look, I'm the Statue of Merida"!  haha!
 Yay for pretty and dry days!


Ryne was training for her mud run coming up!  :)



Another awesome month!  It will be summer soon and I can't wait to have both my girls home all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment