Sunday, January 15, 2017

Date with Ryne...

So this year I decided to gift the girls and Jeremy with monthly date cards.  The girls will sometimes go with me and sometimes go with Jeremy.  They crave one on one time and we love one on one time with them too.  But it's easy to forget to do something.  So this way we have our activity preplanned (it's a surprise for them when they open their card) and we put it on the calendar and make it happen! January was movie and dinner, so I planned to take Ryne and Jeremy took Reese on another day.

All ready to go...
Reese waved bye for awhile...but she was okay because her time was coming!
We enjoyed the movie but dinner was the really fun part.  This girl is a hoot!








I had so much fun with my girl that made me a mom!  Love her and her BIG personality to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment