Friday, September 23, 2016

35...yikes!

I kinda hate my birthday...but for a birthday it was a pretty great day!  :)
 my sweet friend Katie did all of this...
 Then my day was spent doing RAK...exactly how I like to spend it!  I shot for 35, but didn't keep very good track. I forgot to take lots of pictures and I'm pretty sure I was 3 or 4 RAKs short.  :(  But it was still a fun way to spend my birthday!
donated books...
put together shoe boxes...
Starbucks cards for our crossing guards...
Random treats for whoever finds it!
postman!
Random gift registry!



Redbox snacks...
fun mailed surprises...

Fall treats for teachers...
 After my busy day we headed up to the school Carnival for some more fun!




 Katie and I waited in this line for about 1 1/2 hours for our kids to climb!

 This guy found some pizza and was much happier!

Once we got home Jeremy surprised me with my present...a bike!  It is the best gift I could have asked for!  I was so tired that I forgot to take a picture...but he did it right with lots of balloons!  I'm a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment