Monday, February 1, 2016

January fun...

We started the year off with a fun printable on New Year's Day.  Jeremy took his very serious!  ;)  He was the last one to leave the table!  We also made sure to eat our black eyed peas!  

 We hosted a couple more hot chocolate stands.  Our girls love warming up the neighbors!  
 lots of playing outside...

 and we got a new Dusty!!  Yay!  Ours quit working in November so we were all pretty excited to have some help again.  Reese followed it around cheering for him!  lol!


Plenty of time for playing inside...

 and snuggling on the couch!

 This cutie made adjusting to "school" look easy and oh so cute!

 and Jeremy earned an reward at work that includes a trip!  woohoo!
 I mean, really…can she please nap on me every day?!  LOVE!
 I am pretty sure we played outside every single day!  This is "winter" weather I can get behind!











 I got to go to Dallas for AdvoNation and got to hang out with part of our amazing team!
 We started going to a LifeChurch small group that meets at a BBQ place.  I mean does it get better than that?!


more outside fun...
 I love playing with this sweet girl...
 and I love this girl's sweet heart!  She loves bringing treats to her teachers.
 this kid can build anything!
 Reese and I did a little chalk art and I went back to my Tri-Sigma days and busted out a couple sailboats!  ;)

 CEC fun...


 and yay for playing with new friends!  We are so happy Josiah is HOME!
 Backyard soccer is even better with a friend...
 being lazy in the hammock...
 and Ryne tried to bribe a friend into going to church with her!  lol!
January was a blast!  We are loving the awesome weather and looking forward to what February has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment